Last updated: 01.09.2017
StayInShanghai.com (further reffered to as "us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.stayinshanghai.com (further reffered to as "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(1) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system type and version, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths and service usage
(2) information that you send to us in order to obtain a quotation for our service;
(3) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website email notifications and/or newsletters;
(4) information that you provide to us for the purpose of using our website-based and other services;
(5) any other information that you choose to send to us.
Usage and Communications
Personal information submitted to us via this Site will be used for:
(1) administer the website;
(2) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
(3) enable your use of the services available on the website;
(4) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
(5) send you email notifications which you have requested;
(h) send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses which we think may be of interest to you. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications.
(6) In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
Updating Personal Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Web Site Links
This Site may contain links to other websites. We try to link only to sites that share its high standards and respect for privacy, we cannot take responsibility for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. The method of doing so will depend upon your web browser. Instructions are available below:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
(1) mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or (2) Our website contact form.